CD Projekt RED shared the patch notes for upcoming patch 1.3, including various improvements and fixes. Also, we’re getting free DLC in the form of jackets and a new look for Johnny Silverhand.
You may recall CDPR shared an in-lore preview of sorts for this upcoming patch 1.3. If you missed it, we’ve got you covered here. It previewed things like adjustments to the minimap and more. Yesterday, CPDR shared the fully patch notes.
The team outlined the free DLC including an alternative appearance for Johnny Silverhand, a multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket, a Luminescent Punk Jacket, and an Archer Quartz “Bandit”. The patch also introduces several balance changes including:
- NCPD will no longer react and turn hostile because of dead bodies in Open World activities.
- NCPD will now also react to hitting NPCs with a non-lethal weapon.
- Adjusted the damaging process when shooting crowd NPCs while in combat depending on distance and the weapon used.
The patch also includes multiple performance improvements, streaming improvements, and memory optimizations. There are also tons of adjustments and fixes to quests. Some PC-specific changes include:
- Fixed the issue where tutorial tooltips weren’t correctly displayed on 8k screens.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash if a save thumbnail was corrupted.
- Fixed toggling Windowed and Fullscreen modes with the Alt+Enter shortcut.
- It’s now possible to exit locked scanning overlay by pressing TAB.
- Added a more compact PC version of the mouse cursor.